Dec 19, 2006

Browster

After having noticed this "SNAP" thing on Jay's Oeuvre sometime back,I decided that it was pretty useful and I wanted something like that for my blog too.After going through the installation,I realised that it was very complicated for Wordpress as you'd have to download some widgets,plugins and stuff.It's much easier for blogger because all you have to do is just put two lines into your code.If you want,you can get it Here

So,because I couldn't do it for my blog,I started searching for something similar and found Browster.The function isn't exactly similar to SNAP but it does the same thing.You can't put it on your blog or anything.It just integrates with your Internet Explorer/Firefox and gives you a floating preview of all the links on a particular page.What I like about it is that if you read some website/blog/myspace regularly,you don't have to open it everytime to check if there's something new.You can just have a preview of it in your Browster window and open it if there's anything new.Actually,Browster works as a Browser-in-Browser as you can do everything in the Browster window as you would in the IE or FF tab.So i suggest,go download it and have fun.

No comments: