Sep 5, 2006

The Feeling

"The Feeling" is a five-piece English band from Sussex and London. This guitar based "soft rock" band categorise their music as "pop" and pop is definitely what you get on their album "Twelve Stops and Home". So much pop to last forever. So much pop to make you throw up still you'll most deffo find a song to love.

pop.catchy.british.

I Want You Now - It grew on me it will grow on you too. Upbeat 7

Never be Lonely - Average pop song till "b-b-b-baby i think im going c-c-c-crazy" 9

Fill My Little World - Big fat 10

Kettle's On - Not feelin' the chorus 6

Sewn - First single. 10

Anyone - Meh skipped it

Strange - Gay song 5

Love It When You Call - Upbeat, sing-a-long 9

Rose - So-so 5

Same Old Stuff - Whiny. I hate it. 1

Helicopter - Average pop, slightly annoying but I'll give it a 7 just for the last 30 seconds

Blue Piccadilly - This song features a choir of drunken english men from a pub. 3

4 comments:

The Snitch said...

OMG I'd give Sewn a big fat 10 too.It's like so soothing and it has such a cool video to go with it.

Gimme the song and I'll sing it like a meaning..gimme the words and I'll say them like a meaning...
...Na Na Na Na....

Okay nevermind that :-j

Suga said...

Okay this album is super cool! Suga loves pop :D

Here are my marks :

Helicopter - 10 for the nice, weird but catchy beat. *sings* I had this feeling befooooore, my heart is crawling in the mud mud mud...Makes you really sing! And so does Sewn:
Sewn - 10... in the mud mud mud...
Love It When You Call - again 10 ioi! we have 3 songs with 10! Not surprising for a pop album, and from a pop lover. I need lyrics!
Rose - 10! Yes 10! It's a beautifull song. :(
Never Be Lonely - hmm I'm giving this a 9. No, a 9.67...or 9.84 so that ppl won't say I'm too generous.
I Want You To Know - Crappy. 5.Don't like it. Bleah.
Fill My Little World - 9. So cool. Or maybe 10. Oh man it's so hard to decide.
Anyone - Nice start. Almost fools you, you'd think it's a good song but the chorus kinda ruins everything. 6

The other songs are average.

Suga said...

...in the mud mud mud...

The Snitch said...

Me is gonna give marks all over again.

Never Be Lonely-As raz said,it's 10 on 10 for b-b-b-baby I think I'm going c-c-c-razy.

Rose-Slow and nice.Love the lyrics.9

Helicopter-Very cool..makes you happy.I love the end.I'll give it a 9 too.

Fill My Little World-Definately 10.My favorite.

Love it when you call-Very catchy.10.

I already gave Sewn a 10.I'd give it 5 more for the video.