Aug 19, 2006

Chill me, thrill me


Maybe you've heard of it, maybe you haven't...One thing is sure - every second of this Erotic Lounge 4 - Bare Jewels album is absolutely amazing. Relaxing, sexy, funky, it gets better and better after every listen. I must say I didn't like it first time I listened it. Except one song: Blank and Jones - I Love You. If you want to give Erotic Lounge a try, start with this song. Then continue with 2Raumwohnung - Sasha (Sex Secret) very catchy ;) And then, when you're warmed up, Europhone! (by Pluto Project) The hottest song after the famous Bilingual.

For me, there are 3 major types of songs : "love at first listen" songs, "hate it first, love it after" songs and shitty songs which I will never like. The second type of songs are the best; I discover their beauty with every listen and I don't get sick of them soon. But if I do I just have to let them rest for a while and then start listen them again. I will always love this kind of songs. You probably guessed, Bare Jewels goes in this category :o)

So are you bored enough to try something new? ( in case this is new for you) Want chills and thrills? Get a drink you like, turn off the light, volume up...and feel the music ;)

Here are my favorite songs:

Blank and Jones - I love you
Mo'Horizons - Dance naked under palmtrees
Sven Väth feat. Miss Kittin - Je t'aime...moi non plus
Bent - I love my man
The Strike Boys - Playtime theme
Pluto Project - Europhone
Infusion - Love and Imitation
2Raumwohnung - Sasha (Sex Secret)

4 comments:

The Snitch said...

Bored? Yes,extremely

Wanna try something new? Sure,why not

*Kicks his modem to wake up his internet connection and start downloading*

Because it is too late and I'd probably fall asleep anytime now,I would probably post my comments about the songs tomorrow.Till then,keep chilling and thrilling :D

The Snitch said...

Gee Singingfish dissapoined me today.I tried three songs,found nothing.Zilch!

I did find a "sasha" though but I don't know if this is the one.Downloading it anyway.

I found the video to the sasha song it anyone wants it.Click This

Suga said...

Thank you for your comments :)

I can't see the video Ish.

Be back in a week, take care of iBored! *hugs*

The Snitch said...

Wrong link perhaps :-?

You can downlaod the video Here

Have a nice week whatever you're doing.